Recipe by Little Suzy Homemaker
I love napa cabbage and salmon so this sounds wonderful. From the Rachael Ray Magazine.
Top Review by Great!full
I'm always looking for new salmon recipes and this was very tasty. We especially enjoyed the salmon, but the slaw was a tad acidic for me. I may try it again and cut back on the vinegar. Thanks for sharing!
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 1 lime, juice and zest of, grated
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 inches fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 4 cups napa cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup chives, snipped
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, tamari, lime peel and juice, hot pepper sauce and ginger. Add salmon and marinate (turning occasionally) for 30 minutes.
- In bowl whisk vinegar, honey, sesame oil and remaining 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Add cabbage and toss to coat. Add chives and sesame seeds. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill salmon on medium high heat for 4 minutes per side for fully cooked salmon or 3 minutes per side for medium rare salmon.
- Serve salmon on top of the slaw.