1/6 Photos of Soy Ginger Grilled Steak
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This recipe was originally from All Recipes with a few changes from me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients except beer and steak into mixing bowl.
- 2Mix well and add beer, stirring just to mix.
- 3Punch holes in steaks on both sides.
- 4Add steaks to marinade container.
- 5Pour marinade over steaks and cover with lid or plastic wrap.
- 6Marinade 4-24 hours.
- 7Cook steaks over high heat on barbecue or under broiler until done.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soy Ginger Grilled Steak
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.3
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2702.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: