- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml rice wine vinegar
- 12.32 ml sugar
- 1 medium scallion, minced
- 9.85 ml minced fresh gingerroot
- 2.46 ml toasted sesame oil
- 2.46 ml hot red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and 1/4 cup water to boil in small saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Pour mixture into bowl and stir in scallion, ginger, oil, and hot red pepper flakes (Sauce can be refrigerated in air-tight container for several days).
- Makes about one cup.