Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A lovely recipe for the Crockpot.
Make and share this Soy-Garlic Chicken for the Crock-Pot recipe from Food.com.
- 6 chicken leg quarters, skin removed
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- With a sharp knife, cut leg quarters at the joints, if desired.
- Place in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and garlic; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted in the chicken reads 180 degrees F.
My husband is a picky eater but loved this when I cooked it for him. This is a simple yummy dish.
This recipe was so simple and especially when you have an 8 month baby to look after. The house smelled amazing and It was really delicious and my husband enjoyed it too!
My family loves this recipe! Very flavorful, tender, moist chicken. I usually use boneless, skinless thighs, and since I have older crockpots that cook more slowly, I cook it on high rather than low for four to five hours.