Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Low Carb crust made with soy flour that can be used for Quiche. Makes 2 Pie Crusts. 10.5 net carbs per Crust. Source: Blaine's Low Carb Kitchen. Posting for safe keeping!
- 1 cup soy flour, sifted
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut in eight sections
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Mix soy flour and Parmesan cheese together.
- Add butter in sections until mixture starts to crumb.
- Gradually add heavy cream and water.
- Press dough into pie plate and bake empty crust at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.