Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Started making this as I decided to incorporate more soy in my diet, it is an easy way to add soy to your diet. Soy delicious :)
- 236.59 ml 8th continent vanilla-flavored soymilk (or your favorite)
- 8 fresh strawberries, slice in half
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut in thirds
- Splenda sugar substitute, as needed
- 4 ice cubes
- Blenderize, pour into a cute serving glass, insert straw and enjoy.
- For a smoothie, freeze fruit in plastic zip top baggie and slightly defrost in microwave before dumping in blender and omit the ice cubes.
great. Instead of strawberries I suggest using mixed berries, - more aromatic and nicer colour.
Decent smoothie. I used frozen fruit and 1/4 cup additional soy milk. I found that I needed the splenda for my taste. A classic type smoothie that is good and healthy. Thanks!
This is very good! It makes a nice tall glass too! :) I used a banana that was cut up and frozen, frozen strawberries that were cut up, a packet of sweet and low (I don't know why we had it, but we did!)and a cup of Silk Chocolate Soy Milk. I found that the only way to have the Soy Milk I bought was to make smoothies! This recipe was easy- blending took like 5 seconds- and the smoothie it makes is nice and thick. Very Good! Normally I don't care for banana in smoothies, but this is delicious! I have made this four times now, and I also found that the sweetener is not necessary. Thanks for sharing!