Recipe by Lumberjackie
I don't eat meat anymore, but when I was a child, this was my favourite chicken dish. I'm now trying to think of a way to incorporate the glaze and flavours in a vegetarian dish.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings (wing tips secured)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Put the wings in a large plastic bag.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour them into the bag with the wings. Toss and refrigerate for 1 hour or longer.
- Bake at 425 F, turning the wings once, for 35 minutes or until tender.