Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
Light. With draining the milk and soy sauce there are fewer calories and sodium then the Nutrition Facts state. It's more like Calories 170, Fat 6g, Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 115mg, Carbohydrate 1g
- 8 ounces chicken tenderloins
- 4 ounces skim milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 ounce olive oil
- Soak chicken in milk for 30 minutes. Drain.
- Soak in soy sauce, garlic, and onion powder 30 minutes. Drain.
- Put oil in frying pan and fry till golden.