Recipe by LARavenscroft
Found this recipe in "Six Ingredients or Less: Chicken Cookbook" It's so easy and uses ingredients that most of us always have on hand. The sauce tastes great over rice. The recipe calls for a whole chicken, but you could use bone in breasts or thighs or any combination that you would like and adjust cooking time accordingly. This is also good with pork chops.
- 1 roasting chicken, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup gluten-free soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken, skin side down, in 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small saucepan and place over low heat until butter is melted.
- Stir to mix well.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Turn and bake 20 to 30 minutes or until done, basting occasionally.