Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Does not include cooling time.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup crushed roasted soybeans
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces soft tofu, mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon, rind of, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- For crust combine graham cracker crumbs, crushed soy nuts and butter.
- Press onto the bottom and about 2 inches up sides of an 8 or 9-inch springform pan.
- Set aside.
- For filling, in a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese, tofu, sugar, flour, lemon peel, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs and egg yolk all at once.
- Beat at low speed just until blended.
- Stir in milk.
- Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Place on a pizza or other shallow baking pan.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes for the 8-inch pan, 35 to 40 minutes for the 9-inch pan or until center appear nearly set when shaken.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Loosen the crust from sides of pan and cool 30 minutes more.
- Remove the sides of the pan.
- Cool cheesecake completely.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.