3 hrs 20 mins
This tasty bread uses soy flour, oat flour and a few others along with nut meal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add sugar, water (90-100 degrees F), and yeast in bottom of bread machine pan.
- 2In large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- 3Add oil to bread machine pan.
- 4Add all dry ingredients to bread machine pan.
- 5Set your bread machine to the basic bread cycle and bake.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soy Bread Made in a Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (624 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1655.0
- Calories from Fat 827
- Total Fat 91.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3164.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 139.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: