Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This tasty bread uses soy flour, oat flour and a few others along with nut meal
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1⁄8 cups water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular
- 1 cup vital wheat gluten flour
- 1⁄4 cup oat flour
- 1 cup soy flour
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed meal
- 1⁄4 cup mixed nuts
- Add sugar, water (90-100 degrees F), and yeast in bottom of bread machine pan.
- In large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- Add oil to bread machine pan.
- Add all dry ingredients to bread machine pan.
- Set your bread machine to the basic bread cycle and bake.
This is my best loaf yet! I've tried another soy loaf that was too chewy, and the majority of my loaves come out dense. This one is fluffy and delicious. I did skip the splenda step, and substituted cane sugar there. I used the 1lb setting and light crust.