Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegan soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper, dried crushed
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Whisk first 3 ingredients in medium bowl to blend.
- Gradually whisk in oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
What a wonderful tasting vinaigrette dressing. I keep forgetting that sometimes the simple things are the best things. I used this particular batch on crisp-tender asparagus. Next week, I will try it on crisp-tender green beans. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing your recipe, Dancer^
Sorry Dancer, but I just did not care for this at all. I think there was too much vinegar for the amount of olive oil. It tasted burnt or something to me. Sorry :-(