1/3 Photos of Soy Balsamic Chicken Thighs
24 hrs 40 mins
Found this in a cook book I got at the library, have been using a lot of balsamic vinegar recently and this recipe appealed. The flavours are delicious and its so easy. Prep time includes marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, sugar, garlic, salt and pepper until the sugar is dissolved.
- 2Put cleaned and dry chicken thighs in a large sealable plastic bag, add the soy mixture, force out excess air and leave to marinate for up to 24 hours.
- 3Preheat oven to 425F Transfer chicken and marinade to a large shallow baking pan (do not crowd chicken) then roast in middle of oven turning twice until chicken is cooked through for about 35-40 minutes.
- 4Arrange chicken on serving dish.
- 5Skim fat from the pan juices, place baking dish across 2 burners on top of stove add 1/3 cup water and deglaze over mod high heat stirring and scraping up brown bits, do this till reduced to about 1/4 cup.
- 6(approx 2 minutes) Spoon sauce over chicken.
- 7* As you can see a few have found this too salty for their taste.I suggest you use a salt reduced soy sauce if your tastes prefer a less salty dish.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soy Balsamic Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.8
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 118.4 mg
- Sodium 1261.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 26.4 g