Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an easy dish which my kids like a lot. We first had it at my sister's house many years ago.
- 3 lbs chicken pieces (best of fryer or whatever you like)
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Place chicken pieces, skin side down, in a close fitting baking dish.
- In measuring cup, mix soy sauce, lemon juice and seasonings to make a sauce.
- Pour sauce over chicken pieces, then turn skin side up.
- Sprinkle liberally with paprika.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour, 15 minutes, basting once with juices.
- When chicken is done, transfer pieces to a serving platter.
- Add the cooked noodles and parsley to the hot sauce.
- Toss well to coat noodles with sauce.
- Pour noodles and sauce into bowl for serving.