From Food For Thought, Favorite Recipes of Morristown-Beard School. There is salt listed as an ingredient (to taste) but remember soy sauce is quite salty! Goes well with rice. Marination is from 2-12 hours and is not included in prep or cook time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate the hens in the above ingredients in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to 12 hours.
- 2Turn hens occasionally.
- 3Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 4Arrange hens skin side up in a 13" X 9" baking pan and pour marinade over the hens.
- 5Bake 20-25 minutes, or until done.
- 6Discard bay leaves and serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soy and Vinegar Marinated Cornish Game Hens
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 717.1
- Calories from Fat 431
- Total Fat 47.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 343.9 mg
- Sodium 2220.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 62.5 g