Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
spicy and delicious!
- 1 lb Brussels sprout
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lows sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- sesame seeds (optional)
- Trim sprouts and then cut in half lengthwise.
- Whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, Sriracha, mustard, ginger and garlic powder until well blended. Place Brussels sprouts in mixture and let sit for 3 to 6 minutes.
- Preheat a large stovetop pan over medium high heat. Once heated, place Brussels sprouts and sauce in the pan, flat side down, pouring any sauce over sprouts. Cook for about 7 to 9 minutes or until bottoms are browned. Stir sprouts around, cooking for about 5 more minutes or until they are tender when poked with a fork.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds when serving.
I made these sprouts last night to accompany Steamed Salmon With Chili and Basil Sauce. I never thought to do an Asian brussels sprout recipe before. These were very good. Lots of spicy flavor. Made no modifications. Thanks! Made for ZWT9
Really liked this version of Brussels sprouts. We eat them fairly often and also have a huge bottle of sriracha on hand at all times, so this recipes was perfect for us! I also used a little less sriracha on mine and more for my DH...very adjustable recipes! Made for the Hot Pink Panthers, ZWT9.
We love Brussels sprouts anyhow, but the seasonings here made them extra tasty. Sorry, I forgot to take a photo of the plated sprouts, after the sesame seeds were added (took photo while they were cooking in the pan). Thanks for posting! Made for The Hot Pink Panthers for ZWT9