- 1 lb Brussels sprout
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lows sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- sesame seeds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim sprouts and then cut in half lengthwise.
- Whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, Sriracha, mustard, ginger and garlic powder until well blended. Place Brussels sprouts in mixture and let sit for 3 to 6 minutes.
- Preheat a large stovetop pan over medium high heat. Once heated, place Brussels sprouts and sauce in the pan, flat side down, pouring any sauce over sprouts. Cook for about 7 to 9 minutes or until bottoms are browned. Stir sprouts around, cooking for about 5 more minutes or until they are tender when poked with a fork.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds when serving.