Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of the joys of lo-carb dieting, is eating a salad with more than a forkful of salad dressing! This recipe is a nice change from Ranch & Blue Cheese dressings. It's another of Dana Carpendar's recipes from her Low-Carb cookbooks.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Simply whisk everything together or whir in your blender.