Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This marinade is based off of a Rachael Ray marinade...I've just altered it a little to make it even easier. We like it on thin cut steaks and serve it with twice baked potatoes and broccoli. Yum!
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning, such as McCormick brand Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb steak, thinly sliced
- Mix all ingredients in a zip lock plastic bag and marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Grill or cook in a skillet and enjoy!