1/1 Photo of Soy and Ginger Fish
Adapted from 'Flavours' by Donna Hay. Quick and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oils in a skillet over med-high heat.
- 2Add ginger and chillies and cook for 2 mins, until crisp.
- 3Add soy sauce, wine and sugar to skillet and simmer 1 min, until sauce has thickened slightly.
- 4Add the fish, cook in the sauce for approx 3 mins each side or until cooked.
- 5Serve immediately on top of steamed rice with steamed greens.
- 6Optional: Sometimes I add some garlic too, together with the ginger and chillies.
Browse Our Top Chinese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soy and Ginger Fish
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.3
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 114.8 mg
- Sodium 944.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 33.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: