- 4 white fish fillets
- cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 cups bean sprouts
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons ketjap manis
- 1 large red chile, seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons sweet sherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide fish into 4 large pieces of foil which has been lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Divide sprouts among fish, top with combined remaining ingredients.
- Seal foil to enclose fish, transfer to baking dish.
- Bake in BBQ with lid down for about 30 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Can be cooked in oven at 180C (350F).