1/1 Photo of Soy and Bourbon Marinated Pork Tenderloin
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My aunt included this in a family cookbook several years ago and I'm not sure where the original recipe came from. This is a delicious way to prepare pork tenderloin. It can be served as an appetizer or a main dish. It always seems to show up on every buffet or appetizer table for family gatherings. Do not be afraid of the long cooking time--it comes out beautifully moist everytime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together soy, bourbon, and brown sugar.
- 2Place in zip lock bag or glass baking dish and add tenderloins.
- 3Marinate 4-24 hours, turning occasionally.
- 4Bake tenderloins for 1 1/2 hours at 300 degrees.
- 5Remove from oven and let rest at least 10 minutes.
- 6Mix mustard sauce ingredients together until well blended. (Sour cream through red wine vinegar).
- 7Garnish with green onions.
- 8For appetizers, slice thin and serve with timy dinner rolls or French bread slices and mustard sauce.
- 9For dinner, slice thicker and serve with mustard sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soy and Bourbon Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.3
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 799.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g