Top Review by Marlitt
This is the same recipe I've used for years was going to post but it's already here. It's great for both chicken and pork. I've used this marinade for chicken before bbq. It's great gives a really good flavor. Thank you Poppy
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 lbs boneless pork tenderloin
- 2 green peppers, cut into 1 inch squares
- 2 yellow onions, cut into 1 inch squares
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large plastic or glass bowl, mix together lemon juice, olive oil, soy sauce, oregano, and garlic.
- Add pork, onions, and green pepper; stir to coat.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium high heat.
- Slide pork, pepper, and onion onto skewers.
- When a fine gray ash covers the coals,begin grilling the kabobs.
- Cook about 10 to 15 minutes total; turn the skewers frequently.
- Serve on pita bread with Tzatziki spooned on top.