Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 kg ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 liter tomato paste
- some olive oil
- some flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Mix the meat with the eggs and add the salt, pepper, oregano, cumin, parsley and add the chopped onion.
- Form into elongated balls and turn inside a bowl with the flour.
- Fry the floured meatballs in oil at high heat.
- Turning often so they won't burn.
- When cooked through, add the tomato paste and sugar and let cook another 10-15 minutes at medium heat.
- Serve with rice.