Top Review by Sunflower
These were delicious Dancer^. I just added some salt, pepper and a dash of cayenne. I used chopped turkey breast as the meat. Took this to work for lunch. YUM YUM!! My co-workers were so envious. I had to promise to make enough for everyone. Fast, easy, and delicious. Thanks :)
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained,rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 8 ounces deli turkey or 8 ounces deli chicken, cut 1/2 inch cubes
- 8 ounces jalapeno jack cheese, cut 1/2 inch cubes
- 6 flour tortillas, warmed (10 inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients except tortillas.
- Place about 1 c.
- filling in center of each warm tortilla.
- Fold two opposite edges of tortilla toward center over filling.
- Roll up open end of tortillas toward opposite edge.
- Place, seam-side down, on microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave two sandwiches on high, turning or rearranging after half the time, until heated through (1 to 2 minutes).
- Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
- Serve with salsa, if desired.