Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy little snacks. Good for parties or just watching football. For some reason, I am unable to specify the quantity of jalepeno- I use one small.
- jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 149.68 g lean ground beef
- 78.07 ml diced onion
- 7.39 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 59.14-118.29 ml monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 29.58 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- wonton wrapper
- Brown ground beef, jalepeno and onion. Drain and put into a medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients except wrappers.
- Place about 1 1/2 teaspoons of mixture in the middle of won ton wrapper, Moisten edges with water and fold into a triangle.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes, turn over and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
- * you can use cooked shredded chicken or pretty much any type of meat.
- ** servings are aproximate.