Recipe by Lvs2Cook
The jalapeno cream cheese gives these wraps great flavor.
Top Review by Tmisen2980
I made these for my 10 year old daughter who LOVES jalapenos. She ate 2 at one sitting. The only thing I did different was to leave out the lettuce because I did not know I was out until I had done everything else. Thanks for a great recipe. My daughter is already requesting another one for her school lunch tomorrow!
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 8 ounces romaine lettuce, shredded
- 8 ounces tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 ounces red onions, diced
- 16 ounces smoked turkey, julienned
- 8 ounces guacamole
Jalapeno Cream Cheese use 4 ounces
- 1 1⁄2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Jalapeno Cream Cheese: Mix the jalapenoes into the cream cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until needed.
- Lay tortilla out flat. Spread the cream cheese on the tortilla. Sprinkle lettuce, tomatoes, and onions in the center of the tortilla. Place the turkey all over. Top with guacamole and spread over the turkey. Roll burrito style, making sure the ends are tucked inside. Slice in half on the bias and serve.