Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Everyday Food.
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 (4 ounce) turkey cutlets
- 1 avocado, ripe, pitted and peeled
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon pickled jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 12 slices whole wheat bread, lightly toasted
- 1 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- coarse salt
- Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat til brown and crispy. Transfer to paper towel lined plate. Pour off all but 2 T fat from skillet.
- Season turkey with salt and pepper. Add to skillet and cook over med til done, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to plate.
- In small bowl, mash avocado, lime juice and jalapenos with a fork, then season with salt and pepper.
- Spread avocado on one side of each slice of toast. Layer turkey, bacon, tomato and toast to form 4 triple layer sandwiches. To serve, skewer with toothpicks; slice in half with a serrated knife.