1/1 Photo of Southwestern Turkey Burgers
Dienia B.'s Note:
From my sister Jackie's favorite cook book Cook Yourself Thin; she swears by it and everyone loved these burgers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ground turkey and green chilies together.
- 2Add salt and pepper.
- 3Heat skillet with 2 or 3 spritzes canola oil.
- 4Make 4 patties so they fit in a bun.
- 5Fry on low heat covered.
- 6Flip burgers; add cheese.
- 7Cover again until cheese melts.
- 8On kaiser roll, start with sliced avocado; add sliced red onion, lettuce leaf, and sliced tomato.
- 9Make sandwiches; cut in half.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 592.2
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 123.3 mg
- Sodium 526.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 43.0 g