1/1 Photo of Southwestern Turkey Burgers
A wonderful, spicy burger. Great for the grill. Serve with Savory Sweet Potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 566.99 g ground turkey
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cumin powder
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 59.14 ml tortilla chips, crushed
- 118.29 ml red onion, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml cilantro leaf, coarsely chopped
- 14.79 ml chipotle chile in adobo, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 slice colby-monterey jack cheese
- 6 kaiser rolls
- 1Mix turkey through garlic together in a bowl.
- 2Make into 6 burgers.
- 3Grill 5 minutes per side, until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.
- 4Top with cheese.
- 5Toast rolls. Serve burger with desired condiments.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.6
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 99.6 mg
- Sodium 938.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo