A wonderful, spicy burger. Great for the grill. Serve with Savory Sweet Potatoes.
Make and share this Southwestern Turkey Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup tortilla chips, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chile in adobo, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 slices colby-monterey jack cheese
- 6 kaiser rolls
- Mix turkey through garlic together in a bowl.
- Make into 6 burgers.
- Grill 5 minutes per side, until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.
- Top with cheese.
- Toast rolls. Serve burger with desired condiments.