Recipe by Becca Bricker
This is a recipe given to me by my mom and it is delicious.
Top Review by HEP MEP
Good burgers! I used ground chicken in place of the turkey and pan-fried them, so I used my non-stick skillet and a liberal dose of Pam. They're very light and the chips gave them a nice flavor. I think these'd be great in the summer when we can grill. Thanks!
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup crushed nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips (I use Dorito's)
- 3 tablespoons green peppers, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 4 ounces sliced monterey jack cheese
- 4 kaiser rolls or 4 any other round sandwich buns
- lettuce leaf