Recipe by Karen=^..^=
Received this in my email from Betty Crocker and it sounds great for Superbowl parties.
Top Review by Bobtail
I knew DH and I would absolutely love this recipe and I was correct. It is so easy to prepare. I made 1/2 of the recipe, using sour cream and did not use the guacamole. This was a delicious simple dinner for us tonight! DH commented several times on how much he liked these! Thanks Karen!
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (any variety)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream or 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inch diam)
- 1⁄4 cup guacamole (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces) or 1 cup monterey jack cheese (4 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix salsa and sour cream.
- Reserve half of the salsa mixture. Mix half of the salsa mixture, half of the bell pepper and the chicken.
- Place 2 tortillas on ungreased cookie sheet and spread with chicken mixture.
- Top each with another tortilla and then top with guacamole.
- Top each with another tortilla and spread with refried beans.
- Top each stack with remaining salsa mixture, another tortilla, bell pepper and then cheese.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is hot.
- Cut each stack into 8 wedges.