Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an excellent recipe that's simple and delicious.
- 8 ounces tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon blackening seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup corn
- 1⁄4 cup black beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package green beans (frozen or dry)
- 1 (8 ounce) package brown rice (frozen or dry)
- Preheat oven to Broil. Spread the seasoning and breadcrumbs on a plate and press the fish down on both sides to coat. Broil for 8-10 minutes.
- Start the salsa by pouring the corn into a large mixing bowl. Add the black beans and salsa, mixing.
- Microwave the green beans and rice. Follow rice box directions if using dry rice.
- Serve fish on top of green beans and rice, covered with the black bean salsa.