Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Layered taco dip served with tortilla chips. Great for any party.
- 2 -8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 -16 ounce sour cream
- 1 -8 ounce shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 lb cooked ground beef
- 1 lb pre shredded lettuce
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- Cook ground hamburger on stove then set aside to cool.
- Mix 2 cream cheese & sour cream together, add taco seasoning to mix.
- Spread refried beans on bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread cheese mix over beans.
- Layer hamburger over the cheese mix.
- Spread salsa over hamburger then shredded cheddar cheese and shredded lettuce.
- Serve with tortillia chips. Keep Refrigerated.