Layered taco dip served with tortilla chips. Great for any party.
Make and share this Southwestern Taco Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Cook ground hamburger on stove then set aside to cool.
- Mix 2 cream cheese & sour cream together, add taco seasoning to mix.
- Spread refried beans on bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread cheese mix over beans.
- Layer hamburger over the cheese mix.
- Spread salsa over hamburger then shredded cheddar cheese and shredded lettuce.
- Serve with tortillia chips. Keep Refrigerated.