Southwestern Style Scrambled Egg Beaters on English Muffins
- In a small bowl, combine egg mixture ingredients.
- Spray a medium size skillet with cooking spray, then heat to medium. Pour egg mixture into skillet, cook, turning mixture occasionally until mixture is set but not dry, about 3 minutes.
- Split and toast english muffins.
- Combine softened butter with drops of cayenne pepper sauce to taste. Lightly spread on muffin halves. Spoon egg mixture onto muffin halves; top with cheese slices.
- Broil just until cheese starts to melt. Serve immediately.