Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry -- Hash browns combine with southwestern flavors and then are rolled up in a burrito sized tortilla for a tasty and satisfying meal in a wrap.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup cooked corn kernel
- 1⁄2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup snipped sun-dried tomato, without oil
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, snipped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄3 cup green chili salsa, plus more for passing
- 1⁄3 cup crisp cooked crumbled bacon
- 6 warm burrito size spinach flavored tortillas (10 inches in diameter)
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat cook the hash browns in the heated oil according to package directions.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients except tortillas; mix well.
- Divide equally among the tortillas then roll up tightly.
- Cut each wrap on the diagonal into 3 pieces and serve, passing additional salsa.