Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Cooking Light magazine. This looks like a great way to use up leftover steak!
- 236.59 ml corn
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 29.58 ml red onions, minced
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 425.24 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 532.32 ml flank steaks, grilled
- 6 (48 inch) flour tortillas
- 177.44 ml monterey jack pepper cheese
- Combine the first 9 ingredients, stirring well to coat.
- Arrange about 1/3 cup of the steak down the center of each tortilla.
- Top each with about 1/3 cup of corn mixture and 2 tablespoons of cheese; roll up.
- Wrap in aluminumm foil or waxed paper and chill until ready to eat.