Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Cooking Light magazine. This looks like a great way to use up leftover steak!
Make and share this Southwestern Steak Corn and Black Bean Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup corn
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 1⁄4 cups flank steaks, grilled
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup monterey jack pepper cheese
- Combine the first 9 ingredients, stirring well to coat.
- Arrange about 1/3 cup of the steak down the center of each tortilla.
- Top each with about 1/3 cup of corn mixture and 2 tablespoons of cheese; roll up.
- Wrap in aluminumm foil or waxed paper and chill until ready to eat.