This is a modification of a Chili's recipe (I made it up and don't usually measure so pretty much everything is approximate)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- 16 ounces corn, drained
- 2 cups fresh washed and drained spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 2 jalapenos, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 15 prepared fajita whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups grated colby or 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 7 tablespoons cooking oil
- prepared salsa
- sour cream
- 1Combine all ingredients except oil, tortillas, sour cream & salsa, mix well.
- 2Put approx 2 tbs of mixture on each tortilla, roll tortilla into a thin taquito.
- 3Heat frying pan to med/high heat (I use an electric range and set it to 7).
- 4Using 1 tbs cooking oil per 2-3 taquito's, shallow fry in saute pan.
- 5Garnish with salsa and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Spring Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (2011 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.2
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 632.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 11.1 g