Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sounds yummy. Found in a June/July 2008 issue of TOH. Submitted by Dixie Terry.
Make and share this Southwestern Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook bacon and let cool on paper towels.
- Hard boil, peel, and slice eggs.
- Combine picante sauce, dressing, and cumin.
- Slice pepper and onion.
- Crumble bacon.
- Toss bacon, pepper, onion, spinach, and mushrooms in a salad bowl.
- Rinse and drain black beans, add to salad.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss again.
- Garnish with egg slices.
This was a beautiful colorful salad with all the things we love in it but the dressing was just not to our liking. Not sure if it was the Italian dressing or the added cumin but we just didn't care for it. Thanks. Made for Pac Fall 2012