Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This mix is intended for roasted potatoes, coated on just before cooking. I have tried it on other grilled vegetables nad it works just as well. From Martha Stewart.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- squeeze lime juice (optional)
- Toss together. Coat on potatoes just before grilling.
- Add a squeeze of lime juice if desired.
Just the right amount of seasonings with that wonderful hint of lime juice - great thanks Fiona! I took your suggestion and used this on vegetables........potatoes, parsnips and carrots. Added a little sea salt too, which brought the flavours out more. Made for Autumn PAC 2009 - merci encore for a lovely recipe. FT:-)