Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a very good stew that cooks all day in your crock pot. You can eat it as soon as it is hot if you don't have a crockpot, but it's better that way. You just dump all the ingredients and go to work, come home and eat.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Veg-All, drained
- 2 (16 ounce) cans vegetable soup
- 1 kielbasa, link sliced in discs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- black pepper
- Tabasco sauce
- Combine everything in a crock pot.
- Heat on low for 6-8 hours.
- If you like it as a soup instead, just don't drain the vegetables.
Not bad for a quick, 'convenience' meal. The curry powder livens it up a bit. It's not a very attractive looking stew (my kids sort of turned their noses up at it), but it's a tummy-warmer. I'd try using alphabet vegetable soup next time to give my kids a little fun. ;) Thanx for sharing!