Recipe by Barb G.
Take the chill out of a brisk autumn or winter day with this spiced -up chicken soup. It's a perfect antidote for colds as well as bored taste buds. The recipe comes from Weight Watchers, 5 points.
- 3⁄4 lb uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 small sweet potatoes or 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled,cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (29 ounce) cansliced salsa-style tomatoes, undrained
- 14 1⁄2 ounces fat-free chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen corn kernels, not thawed