Southwestern Skillet Macaroni and Cheese
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with Pam.
- Add the turkey and cook until no longer pink, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up the meat.
- Stir in the onion, bell pepper, chili powder, cumin, and salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, chiles, and water; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Add the macaroni and cheese, stirring to combine.