From WW Simply Delicious. Per 1 c. serving: 123 calories, 1 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 22 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein, 2 points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon canola oil (or corn oil)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1Let the oil get heated in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- 2Add in the onion, garlic, and jalapeno pepper; stir/saute 3-5 minutes or until softened.
- 3Add in corn, zucchini, bell pepper, and cumin; stir/saute 7-8 minutes or until softened.
- 4Stir in the cherry tomatoes; saute 1 minute or just until warmed.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in the cilantro, salt, and pepper.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Skillet Corn
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 448.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g