Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Potluck Small shells tossed with yummy ingredients. Check it out! Take care when adding the chipotle. Add a touch and taste if more heat is wanted go for it.
- 1⁄2 lb small shell pasta, Cooked al dente as directed on box and drained and rinsed with cool water
- 1 cup peas, defrosted
- 1 cup corn, defrosted
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 1⁄3 cup diced slicing pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced scallion
- 1 chipotle pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup ranch dressing, low calories
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro or 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Adding more chipotle and adobo if desired.
- Chill for 1 hour for flavors to meld.