Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am not sure where this recipe was found, but it was submitted by Cheryl Miller of Ft Collins CO. I love it!
- 1⁄4 cup chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup onion powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients.
- Store in an air tight container.
- Use as a seasoning for cooked vegetables, grilled meats or for chip dips.
- For use as a dip, combine 1 tablespoon mix with 1 cup sour cream and salt to taste. Chill for 1 hour.