Recipe by ChipotleChick
These are yummy if you have the money and the time! I like to eat them with Spicy Potato Salad and a big fat dollop of sour cream.
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 cup refried beans
- 8 (12 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss avocado with 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice.
- Heat small amount of oil in a large skillet, add shrimp and garlic, and saute until shrimp tuen pink.
- Let cool.
- Combine the 1/2 cup fresh lime juice, honey, cumin, and cilantro.
- Add black beans, onion, corn and shrimp to the dressing and toss.
- Spread refried beans on bottom 3/4 of tortilla.
- Top with shrimp and vegetable mixture.
- Roll up from bottom, like a jelly roll.
- Slice in half and serve!