1/3 Photos of Southwestern Scrambled Eggs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add ham and red pepper.
- 3Saute until ham is browned and pepper is slightly soft.
- 4Meanwhile, mix eggs, cream, salt, pepper, chili powder, and garlic in a medium bowl.
- 5Whisk vigorously until the eggs are a uniform color with no streaks.
- 6Spread ham mixture evenly in the pan.
- 7Pour egg mixture over it without stirring.
- 8As mixture begins to set, lift edges gently and allow uncooked eggs to run to the bottom.
- 9Continue in this manner until eggs are almost dry.
- 10Stir egg mixture completely ("scramble") and add the shredded cheese.
- 11Stir until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.5
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 401.3 mg
- Sodium 907.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 23.6 g