Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ham and red pepper.
- Saute until ham is browned and pepper is slightly soft.
- Meanwhile, mix eggs, cream, salt, pepper, chili powder, and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Whisk vigorously until the eggs are a uniform color with no streaks.
- Spread ham mixture evenly in the pan.
- Pour egg mixture over it without stirring.
- As mixture begins to set, lift edges gently and allow uncooked eggs to run to the bottom.
- Continue in this manner until eggs are almost dry.
- Stir egg mixture completely ("scramble") and add the shredded cheese.
- Stir until cheese is melted.
I made this yesterday for breakfast, I only used 3 eggs, only making for 2. It was a different twist to scrambled eggs. We enjoyed this very much. I will be making this again.
Nice version of scrambled eggs - Instead of heavy cream I used some cottage cheese. I cut the recipe back to 2 eggs with no problem. Served with toast and some leftover refried black beans Enjoyed ny brunch thanks eve witch
This was very good,and very easy to make. Thanks, Darlene Summers