Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
A savory breakfast without any guilt. Chili Lime Salsa Lite #282765 is a new lighter version of Chili Lime Salsa.
- 2 light multi-grain English muffins
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded 2% mexican cheese blend, 4 ounces (Kraft)
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chili lime salsa
- Toast the muffins.
- In a bowl, beat the egg substitute, milk, salt and pepper.
- Coat with cooking spray a large nonstick frying pan, heat over medium-high heat.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
- With a wooden spoon or spatula, push the eggs from one side of the pan to the other, lifting and folding eggs until they all form into clumps (about 2 to 2 1/2 min).
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese until melted.
- Place egg mixture on top of each muffin half.
- Top with sour cream and salsa.